Can be deployed as a companion to the Smartphone App, or as a fully independent system, and while it can be configured to use the Smartphone mobile number as a reference point, it does not require the
Smartphone or the App to operate. SafeGuard has its own independent ESN (Electronic Serial Number), Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Hotel, Club and Hospitality industry.
- Factory, mining and airport workers.
- Aged Care residents and support staff.
- Medical facilities, Doctors, Nurses and cleaning support staff.
- Customer Service Industries, delivery and warehouse.
- Truck and Courier Drivers.
- Supermarket, Pharmacy, Hardware.
Built in sensors for heart rate, blood oxygen and body temperature bring enormous scope for health tracking.
OTA Updates and Security
- The SafeGuard WristBand can be deployed and updated via OTA (Over the Air) updates as required.
- The SafeGuard WristBand includes extensive security, including FLASH encryption, Firmware Boot loader, Partition Table, all “app” type partitions, 256- bit AES key. AES storage and encryption controls.
- Secure updates, with fail-safe roll backs.
SafeGuard WristBand uses the same privacy controls as deployed in the Track & Trace app.
Low cost rapid deployment
The SafeGuard is a low-cost device that can be deployed as part of the overall Track & Trace systems. The software is preinstalled, and simply requires User Registration via a simple Website interface, and user Wi-Fi set up via Bluetooth.
NBN or Mobile Phone and Cloud compatible
The SafeGuard can be configured to the user home NBN connection, a Mobile Hot Spot, or any available Web / Wi-Fi service. Only occasional network contact is needed to update Security keys.
Cloud Service (contact data)
The collected contact data is downloaded upon confirmation by the user, via Wi-Fi to the AWS (Amazon Web Service), which is currently deployed. Other services such as AliCloud are available on request, with customisation required for the selected service.
The latest Bluetooth 5.1 Technology is used, and the Wi-Fi is 802.11 b / g / N HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver.
The hardware is in production.
Expected to be 12 hours for normal operation. Recharge by standard USB cable adaptor.
Is customisable and depends on the application to be deployed. For applications such as factories and airports, when a case of infection is detected, testing can be targeted to only those who have been in direct contact, removing the need to test all staff and shutting the whole facility.
Individual projects will be assessed for the level of customisation and security and Cloud Service required.